Physical Therapist - Immediately Availability
Fort Myers, FL
Health Force is a well-established, Joint Commission Accredited, National Home Health Care Agency. We have been delivering unmatched home healthcare services to Southwest Florida for over 25 years and need to expand our team of talented Physical Therapists to assist with at-home patients. Do you have a passion for making a difference in someone’s life? Play a key role in a patient’s life when they need you the most by joining our team of healthcare professionals. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages (see below).
We have full-time and part-time home care assignments to meet your individual needs.
Join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals by applying today.
Physical Therapist Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing medically prescribed physical therapy to patients in the home in accordance with Health Force policies.
- Teaches appropriate treatment procedures and supportive activities to patients and family members as needed.
- Establishes treatment plans and treats patients using a variety of methods, including exercises, stretching techniques, hands-on therapy and the use of equipment to ease patients’ pain and help them to increase their mobility.
- Monitors and reports patients’ progress and preparing clinical progress notes.
- Developing and revising the plan of care in consultation with the Director of Nursing and other healthcare team members.
- Adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
Physical Therapist Requirements
- 1 year of experience in Physical Therapy
- Copy of Professional License
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Current Automobile Insurance
- Valid Drivers License
- CPR Certification
- Continuing Education/Training Certificates as required by the Department of Health to maintain your professional license (such as OSHA, Domestic Violence, etc.)
- Physical/TB Screening results within the previous twelve months, or chest x-ray results
- Level 2 Criminal Background Screening
- Pre-employment Drug Screening
Health Force participates in E-Verify. Health Force is a Drug-Free Workplace. Health Force is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination.
- Some of the benefits of working at Health Force include:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible scheduling
- Free in-house training
- Employee referral program
- Weekly pay
- $750 sign-on bonus
Thank you for your interest in working for Health Force. Please enter your information and answer all of the questions. You will also be able to upload a full resume at the end of the form.