RN/LPN - Immediately Availability
Fort Myers, FL
Health Force is a well-established, Joint Commission Accredited, National Home Health Care Agency. We have been delivering unmatched home healthcare services to Southwest Florida for over 25 years and need to expand our team of talented Registered Nurses (RN) and Licenses Practical Nurses (LPN). Do you have a passion for making a difference in someone’s life? Play a key role in a patient’s life when they need you the most by joining our team of healthcare professionals. Night/Day availability is needed to assist with patients located throughout Southwest Florida. We hire new grads and offer free in-house training. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages (see below).
We have full-time and part-time home care assignments to meet your individual needs.
Join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals by applying today.
- Provide nursing care assigned by and under the direction of the Director of Nursing.
- Participate in the nursing process by sharing in planning a patient’s care, implementing a patient's plan of care, and evaluating the care plan, maintain the patient's clinical record, and record all pertinent observations.
- Provide services and assigned in accordance with agency policies.
- Prepare clinical and progress notes for the patient’s clinical record.
- Report any changes in the patient's condition to the supervising RN.
- Administer patients’ treatments and medications as prescribed.
- Abide by the Agency's Code of Conduct.
- Abide by the Agency's infection control policies, including proper handwashing techniques consistent with CDC Guidelines.
- Assess and manage patients who have pain.
- Adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by supervising RN.
- Vent, Trach and G Tube experience helpful
- Copy of Professional License
- Current Automobile Insurance
- Valid Driver's License
- CPR Certification
- Alzheimer's Disease Certificate
- Level 2 background screening
Health Force participates in E-Verify. Health Force is a Drug-Free Workplace. Health Force is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination.
- Some of the benefits of working at Health Force include:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible scheduling
- Free in-house training
- Employee referral program
- Weekly pay
- $750 sign-on bonus
Thank you for your interest in working for Health Force. Please enter your information and answer all of the questions. You will also be able to upload a full resume at the end of the form.